Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Unfortunately, our cutoff date for reservations has already passed, and all rooms within our conference block are now fully booked.
Additionally, the Marriott Marquis Atlanta is sold out on the nights of July 11th and 12th. I understand that this may cause some inconvenience, and I apologize for any trouble this may cause in your travel planning.
Given the current situation, I recommend you explore other nearby hotels for your accommodation needs. You can find a variety of options using the following Google Travel search link.
We recommend booking as soon as possible to secure your stay. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with during your conference preparations.
Hotel Fun Facts
- At 470 feet high, the atrium at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis was the tallest in the world when it was built in 1985.
- The hotel has been used as a filming location for numerous movies and TV shows including multiple films in The Hunger Games franchise and the Disney+ series Loki.
Where should I fly in?
- You can fly into Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
- From ATL, take the Gold or Red MARTA train from the airport to the Peachtree Center Station. From Peachtree Center Station, walk approximately 0.3 miles to the hotel. Here is a detailed explanation of using MARTA to get to the Marriott Marquis, courtesy of TASH.
- Taxi or ride-share from ATL to the hotel is typically about $30-$50. Follow the signs for Ground Transportation at the airport and head to the taxi or rideshare pickup area.
When should I arrive?
- Pre-conference events start on Tuesday, July 11th and offer many opportunities for networking, including Pre-Conference Cohorts at 1:00 PM, Newcomer Orientation at 5:30 PM, and then the PMDMC opening celebration at 6:30 PM. Brave Talk: The Public Media Women in Leadership Conference, which requires advance registration and a separate fee, starts on Tuesday, July 11th at 10 AM. (Times are subject to change, but not expected to.)
- Checking in for the conference and receiving your conference name badge will be available starting Tuesday, July 11th at 8:00am.