Greater Public is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and Greater Public staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, sponsors, Greater Public staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct.
Participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- The recording or transmissions of any education sessions, presentations, demos, videos, or content in any format is strictly prohibited.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in private groups, or at any other events organized by Greater Public throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any Greater Public virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. Greater Public reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screenshots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
In addition, participants should refrain from the following types of unacceptable behavior:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal or written abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, sponsor, Greater Public staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, sponsor, Greater Public staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
Greater Public has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, Greater Public asks that you inform either one of the people listed below so that we can take the appropriate action:
Andrew Leitch, Vice President of Operations
email@example.com or (612) 548-3378
Joyce MacDonald, President and CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 548-3371
Greater Public reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and Greater Public reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.