The PMDMC is the must-attend conference for public media revenue-seekers, regardless of platform.
It’s been difficult to remain distanced these past two years. We’ve heard from you that being face-to-face facilitates important problem-solving, as well as the connections that you take back with you to your organization. It’s these connections that support the implementation of new practices and ideas with the support of others.
We’re creating a safe and healthy meeting space in Chicago where you’ll get the best ideas to make the coming year financially strong and make the connections that will help you implement those ideas and overcome obstacles all year long.
PMDMC will deliver:
- Conference sessions that are problem- and solution-centric, focusing on business outcomes and concrete takeaways, instead of on specific processes or roles.
- Transformational learning experiences that cultivate wisdom, insight, and increased sharing.
- A culture of learning that involves the appreciation of differences, openness to new ideas, and time for reflection.
- Keynote experiences that deliver an emotional high that will carry you into the year to come.
It’s the best conference all year for your entire development team:
- Public media leaders will access valuable strategic steps designed to increase untapped or under-explored revenue.
- Development professionals will obtain actionable ideas and strategies that can immediately drive more revenue at your station.
- All attendees will access connections to other system professionals who are tackling the same complex industry problems that you are.
- All attendees will leave feeling energized and more passionate than ever about the mission of public media.