Tuesday, July 19 | 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Free
Join your colleagues in small group cohorts before the conference kicks off to tackle the latest public media challenges. These relaxed gatherings, facilitated by peers recognized as leaders in their areas, will include discussions on shared challenges in each discipline. Build professional connections you can draw from during the conference and all year long with an afternoon of networking, camaraderie, and meaningful discussions of practices, shared issues, and problems to solve.
When arriving on Tuesday afternoon, pick the topic from the list below that most suits your needs. No need to pre-register for any specific topic. Just click “Yes, sign me up” when you register for PMDMC.
Cohort Block 1 Topics: 1:30 – 2:45 p.m.
- University Licensee: Sales, Mergers, and Acquisitions
- Young Professionals
- Public Radio Music Format
- Corporate Support: Underwriting Basics
- Vehicle Donations
- Brave Talk’s Mentoring Circles Live, Option 1
Break with all cohorts attendees with light refreshments: 2:45 – 3:15 p.m.
Cohort Block 2 Topics: 3:15 – 4:30 p.m.
- University Licensee: Development and Administration
- New to Public Media
- Planned Giving
- Corporate Support: Traffic Cohort
- Social Media Marketing
- Brave Talk’s Mentoring Circles Live, Option 2
Add a cohort to your conference experience when you register for PMDMC 2022.
Please note that the pre-conference cohorts are only available to radio, joint licensee and TV station attendees.